Neat and Tangled stamp designs are original artwork created and copyrighted by Neat and Tangled under United States and International Copyright Law. Therefore, Neat and Tangled stamps are for personal and non-commercial use only. Products may not be rented for profit. However, stampers may use our products to produce any creations they would like, which can include selling or otherwise distributing these creations in limited quantities.
You may sell stamped artwork if you adhere to the following criteria:
- No stamp design may be reproduced or copied by any means, except hand-stamping, including photocopying, computer scanning and printing, or by freehand drawing.
- Artwork for sale must be personally hand-stamped by the selling artist, and any mass production or use of paid workers is prohibited.
- Neat and Tangled images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- People selling stamped art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Neat and Tangled from disputes arising from their work.
- In the sale of hand-stamped artwork, Neat and Tangled trademarks and logos may not be used prominently or in any manner which might lead consumers to believe the hand-stamped artwork is a Neat and Tangled product.